Marion Burk Knott Library
st. mary's home
How to View Items on Reserve in the Knott Library Online Catalog
Want to double-check what your instructor has on reserve for a particular course? Follow these instructions to view information about library items on reserve!
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Library Catalog online (http://www.stmarys.edu/pac.htm) or click on "Library Catalog and Internet" icon on the computer desktop.
- Click on the word "Search."
- Click on the small icon at the top called "View Reserves."
- Select an instructor and/or course to view the items on reserve.
Note: not selecting an instructor or course will return items on reserve for ALL courses and instructors.
- Click on "Show Reserves." To resort the list, click the links at the top of each column to view the items in alphabetical order by title, by course, by status, or by instructor.
- To view full record information for an item, click on the linked item title.