St. Mary’s Ecumenical Institute’s Doctor of Ministry Program develops skill in appropriate ministerial research, attends to your personal and spiritual growth, and culminates in a summative doctoral-level ministry project. The program roots ministry in the mission of God, the ways God is working in your context, in your ministry, and in you. Whatever your theological tradition, denominational identity, or vocational setting, you will find space to grow in the company of extraordinary faculty and engaging colleagues. (Fully accredited by the Association of Theological Schools and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.)
The DMin is a 30-credit degree designed to be completed in three years. The program requires:
- Six intensive courses (one per term for two years)
- Three research modules (online)
- One ministry project with thesis
- Accredited Master of Divinity or its educational equivalent
- Experience in ministry and current ministry engagement
- Commitment to deep theological reflection on the practice of ministry
Information regarding the application process and links to the required forms can be found HERE .
Cost of Attendance
The total program cost of $17,490 includes tuition, fees, and many meals.
Payment plans keep your costs manageable.
(A la carte pricing is available on our Tuition & Fees page.)