Placing Materials on Reserve
- Please read these instructions before completing this form
- The form will ask you to choose whether you wish to place 1) books,
2) articles or 3) A/V materials on reserve and how many of each there are. Your
answers will be used to generate the correct kind and number of forms to be
sent to library personnel. After you answer these questions, click the
"Build Forms" button.
- Please note: You must fill in
your e-mail address to make this form work.
- Requests must be submitted two weeks before classes begin to ensure availability of items. Requests will be handled in the order in which they
- For items not owned by SMSU, all efforts will be made to obtain the item
in a timely manner. The requested item will have a "RUSH" status.
- All instructors are responsible for complying with copyright regulations. For an overview of copyright practices and regulations, see:
For a more specific look at fair use issues see: