Marion Burk Knott Library
st. mary's home
How to Renew Items via the Knott Library Online Catalog
Want to renew your books "online" before they are overdue? Follow these instructions to renew materials via our online catalog. Be sure to drop by the Knott Library to set up a PIN number and verify your library card first!
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Library Catalog online (http://www.stmarys.edu/pac.htm) or click on "Library Catalog and Internet" icon on the computer desktop.
- Click on "Patron Review."
- Enter in the numbers from the barcode on the back of your library card into the box called "Patron/Alternate ID." Do not include spaces or any punctuation.
- Enter your PIN number (Remember, go to the Knott Library first to set your PIN number. Speak with the staff member on duty.)
- Click on "Submit Requests" to view your account online (be sure you scroll down to see the entire page!).
- To renew your materials, click on the check box next to the title you want to renew.
- Complete the renewal process by clicking on "Renew Checked Items."
Note: Once a library item is overdue, the material cannot be renewed online. Please return the item to the Knott Library to have it renewed.