St. Mary’s Ecumenical Institute follows different application procedures for Master’s and Doctoral level coursework. Each process is outlined below. If you have additional questions or need assistance with the application process, please contact:
Master Level Coursework
You will need the following to apply for admission (with a few exceptions noted). Items may be received in any order, but we recommend beginning with the application and interview.
- Application. All applicants must complete the Application for Admission and submit it along with a non-refundable application fee of $35. Click here to download an application form from the Forms page.
- Interview. Most applicants must complete an interview with admissions staff or program director. (Recommended but not required for auditors and visiting students.)
- Transcript. Most applicants must have an official sealed transcript of a bachelor’s degree sent to the Admissions Office. See exceptions for visiting students, CAS, and certain others here.
- Photograph. All applicants must submit a recent photograph, or have one made during their admissions interview.
- Criminal background check. All applicants must sign and return a Disclosure and Authorization to Release Information form allowing St. Mary’s to perform a criminal background check.
- References. Applicants for a degree or the Certificate of Advanced Study require reference(s).