st. mary's home
- Researcher access to the Archives is strictly by appointment only.
- The Archives are open and available for research Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. – noon and 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. Entrance to the Archives is through the main entrance of the Seminary.
- Researchers are required to store their personal effects in the facilities provided by the Archives. [Briefcases, bags of any sort (excluding purses), knapsacks, and computer cases may not be kept in the Reading Room.]
- Researchers are required to follow the policies adopted by the Associated Archives.
- Researchers are required to follow the policies adopted by St. Mary's Seminary & University:
- Parking for visitors is available in designated areas. Visitor parking begins with row 3. Handicapped parking spaces are located in row 2. Special needs requests, such as the need for a handicapped entrance, require prior notification to the Archives staff.)
- Visitors are required to wear badges at all times. Visitors to the Archives are limited to the Archives area only unless accompanied by Archives staff.
- Overnight accommodations for individual researchers are not available either at St. Mary’s or the Center for Continuing Formation. Information on area hotels can be found under "Lodging & Eats".