- Researcher access to the Archives is strictly by appointment only.
- The Archives are open and available for research Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. – noon and 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. Access to the Archives is through the main entrance of the Seminary or the entrance to the Seminary Library. You will be required to check in at the entrance. Notify the person that you are here to visit the archives.
- Researchers are required to store their personal effects in the facilities provided by the Archives. [Briefcases, bags of any sort (excluding purses), knapsacks, and computer cases may not be kept in the Reading Room.]
- Researchers are required to follow the policies adopted by the Associated Archives.
- Researchers are required to follow the policies adopted by St. Mary’s Seminary & University:
~Parking is available in designated areas. Visitor parking begins with row 3. Handicapped parking is available in the designated spaces located in rows 1 and 2. Special needs requests, such as the need for a handicapped entrance, require prior notification to the Archives staff.
~Researchers are restricted to the Archives and the Library unless accompanied by Archives staff. Visitors will be required to a wear badge when outside of these two areas.
~Overnight accommodations for individual researchers are not available at either the Seminary or the Center for Continuing Formation. Information on area hotels can be found under Local Accommodations and Restaurants.